Don't Let Your Voice Become Stale, Engage With New And Profitable Audiences
Social Media Placement is our catch-all solution for anything related to social media. We can help your business with pretty much any issue or opportunity you may have, though we tend to keep our work to the nuts and bolts of account and ad tweaks and leave content generation to you.
Once a campaign is set up for your business, it doesn't need intensive management, so including a handful of tasks in your project to check in and update your channels is an easy and cost-effective option for clients.
It's important to understand that you may not need every social channel, but any that you do use, you should engage with regularly - if you don't plan to, perhaps unpublish it.
Included In Social Media Placement (SMP)
- We can review and change any campaigns you have running across all your social channels.
- We can help secure and reclaim accounts that may have been set up by old staff.
- We can set up new social channels, or update your profile to match your wider brand initiatives.
- Our OPS team reports back to the INS team using clear task notes and comments ensuring we are feeding back relevant and useful information for you to take action.
- We regularly review social Analytics for assisted campaign metrics.
Why Use Social Media Placement?
- Making sure your ads are running and returning value to your brand is important and we recommend a regular task to monitor your social channels.
- Big tech companies are always releasing new updates and features to their platforms, so keeping active and aware of these changes can impact your leads and brand placement.
- Social media can be a minefield for negative expression and it's important to neutralize any issues your brand may be exposed to.
- General account hygiene and security reviews are always important!
Our Google Ad Solutions are at the leading edge of what is possible with online advertising! We don't just take what Google tells us to do, we double down and push for more! We ask what else we can do to generate leads and revenue for your business and how…
Ecommerce has enjoyed a sustained post-covid era boom and clever online infrastructure designed to support revenue growth, has never been more important. Critically, this means that you need to choose the right analytical deployment for your business type and not be blind to what the data is saying.
Search Engine Optimisation, more commonly known as SEO, is a practice that goes back decades and has changed multiple times over the years. With modern AI more prevalent in search indexing, all businesses should be modernising their SEO to meet current best practice.
Strange as it might seem, we do not have a Facebook Page, for us we found it didn't provide the value we needed and so we unpublished it - we do use LinkedIn and YouTube actively. We think it's better to have no presence than to have something that is stale and old and harms your brand by allowing potential customers to see an unloved page.
We can build a project for almost any type of business and can work with both small budgets and big budgets (and anything in between). All businesses start with the Data Health Kit (DHK) and a full project plan is included during that job (so check that out).
Even before Web Wonks was a global company, we had an international flavour. New Zealanders, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Filipino, Ukrainian, we really are multicultural.
Web Wonks is proud of its achievements over the years. We don't go in for the big awards shows, or the flashy offices, we are all about hard work and results. They say that hard work pays off and we agree!