Need Help With GA4?
Upgrade Your Website Analytics To Harness The Power Of Google's Most Powerful Analytics Tool Yet.
One of the significant advancements in GA4 is its enhanced focus on cross-platform and multi-device tracking. With pretty much everyone owning a smartphone and the growing complexity of user journeys, GA4's advanced tracking capabilities enable businesses to gain a comprehensive understanding of user interactions across various touchpoints. It allows organizations to track user behaviour on websites, mobile apps, and even offline interactions, providing a more holistic view of customer engagement.
Another updated feature of GA4 is the emphasis on machine learning and artificial intelligence. GA4 leverages Google's robust machine learning capabilities to automatically analyze data, identify patterns, and deliver actionable insights. This enables businesses to uncover valuable trends, predict user behaviour, and make data-driven decisions to optimize marketing campaigns, improve user experiences, and drive conversions.
Included In Our GA4 Configuration
- The creation/setup of a Google Analytics Account, that you own, with a property connected to a Measurement ID that is unique to your website.
- The creation/setup of a Google Tag Manager Account that can be installed into your website to allow for smarter user tracking.
- The configuration of events and goals within your Analytics account so you can see key business metrics like, how many times your phone number is clicked, how many times someone uses your email, or submits a form on your site.
- Connection and configuration into your Google Ad account (where applicable) so you can use all the machine learning features of the Google Ad platform.
- Creation of an Audience List so you can track users in a smarter way, who can then be served relevant and compelling ads.
- Optional Upgrade: We can add Ecommerce tasks to your configuration for deeper insights if you are a retail business (does not come with standard GA4)
- Optional Upgrade: A Google Looker Studio dashboard to display all your key business metrics in one easy-to-view place.
Why Use GA4?
With Universal Analytics sunsetting on the 30th of June 2023, GA4 is the only free analytics program offered by Google - essentially forcing it upon most businesses. Yes there are other free analytics programs out there, but none come close to Google's omnipresent integration.
- GA4 provides a comprehensive understanding of user behaviour, enabling your business to uncover valuable trends and make data-driven decisions for optimizing your strategies and user experiences for deeper insights.
- With GA4's advanced tracking capabilities, your business can effectively capture and analyze user interactions across multiple devices and platforms, gaining a holistic view of customer journeys and engagement across multiple platforms.
- GA4 offers specialized features for Ecommerce businesses, providing valuable insights into online transactions, conversion tracking, and customer behaviour. With GA4, Ecommerce businesses can optimize their marketing strategies, identify sales trends, and enhance the overall customer shopping experience to drive growth and maximize revenue.
- GA4 leverages the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically analyze data, identify patterns, and deliver actionable insights, empowering your business to predict user behaviour and optimize your marketing campaigns.
- GA4 offers a (not-so) user-friendly interface that simplifies navigation, access to key metrics, and the creation of custom reports. Its streamlined design enhances usability, making it easier for businesses to extract meaningful information from their analytics data. Trust us, you want to use Google Looker Studio for reading data.
- GA4 takes data privacy seriously and provides features for you to implement consent management tools. It aligns with evolving data privacy regulations, ensuring that user preferences regarding data collection and processing are respected, thus enhancing trust and compliance.
Talk to our team about how we can roll out a best-practice GA4 configuration for your business.
Web Wonks builds websites for clients primarily using Wordpress as the Content Management System (CMS), though many clients also use Shopify and we have experience with many other CMS platforms.
Ecommerce has enjoyed a sustained post-covid era boom and clever online infrastructure designed to support revenue growth, has never been more important. Critically, this means that you need to choose the right analytical deployment for your business type and not be blind to what the data is saying.
Search Engine Optimisation, more commonly known as SEO, is a practice that goes back decades and has changed multiple times over the years. With modern AI more prevalent in search indexing, all businesses should be modernising their SEO to meet current best practice.
To be brutally honest, GA4 isn't exactly the most user-friendly product Google has released. It's quite different to Universal Analytics and it's taken quite a bit of time for us to get a handle on how it works. Don't worry if you don't get it, we are here to take the complexity out of the process and get your data tracking correctly.
We can build a project for almost any type of business and can work with both small budgets and big budgets (and anything in between). All businesses start with the Data Health Kit (DHK) and a full project plan is included during that job (so check that out).
Even before Web Wonks was a global company, we had an international flavour. New Zealanders, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Filipino, Ukrainian, we really are multicultural.
Web Wonks is proud of its achievements over the years. We don't go in for the big awards shows, or the flashy offices, we are all about hard work and results. They say that hard work pays off and we agree!