Rank Higher In The Search Results With Structured Data For Your Website
Structured Data is a set coding layout you can install into your website. This helps search engines better understand what your content is about. Search engines read the code and use it to display search results in a specific and much richer way. It uses specific tags and markup to categorize and define elements such as product details, events, reviews, and more, enhancing search visibility and enabling rich search results for users.
That's the reason why these results are referred to as Rich Snippets. This process classifies page content within your website for the potential to populate special search features and enhanced display for your organic listings.
Included In Structured Data For Your Website (SDW)
- A comprehensive review of your website and current ranking profile using a mix of Google and 3rd party services.
- Creation of a structured data framework that will allow us to plan what type of code will be required for the different page template types you have on your website.
- We will then implement the structured data on your website (provided it's either WordPress or Shopify Plus) - if not, we will guide your web developer on how to complete it.
- Configuration of your Google Tag Manager account to support the best possible indexing of your site.
- Re-indexing of all pages updated, along with testing to ensure that the correct data is being displayed
Why Do Structured Data For Your Website?
- Structured Data is the use of in-page markup to highlight specific elements of a page you wish optimized for Google Search results.
- For example, if a user searches ‘how to tie a tie’, the ‘how to’ indicates a query parameter that Google will typically respond with tutorial Videos, and a ‘People also ask’ (FAQ) feature in the search results.
- The more visibility a user has of your business across the search results page, the better. Businesses with content that caters to Google’s best practices will always outweigh those that don’t.
- If you have the content on your website, why not use it to the best of it’s abilities. With Structured Data, your business optimizes it’s potential to expand exposure and draw as many users in as possible.
- Not all Structured Data categories will be applicable for you, but those that are associated to your business will help your organic ranking a great deal.
Our Range Of Solutions To Grow Your Business
Web Wonks builds websites for clients primarily using Wordpress as the Content Management System (CMS), though many clients also use Shopify and we have experience with many other CMS platforms.
Social Media and Email Marketing can offer a heightened brand experience to your customers, while simultaneously providing you a channel to sell your products and services.
Web Analytics is moving very quickly and with the release of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and new AI tools, a whole new way of mining, processing, modelling, and deploying your data is upon us, but in order to make the best use of your customer data you need to control…
Structured Data For Websites is the best thing you can do for your website to future-proof it. The rise of AI brings massive disruption to the way Search Engine Optimisation works, however if you build/configure your website so it offers both AI and Search Engines clear and objective information, your site is far more likely to rank above your competitors.
Check Out More About Web Wonks
We can build a project for almost any type of business and can work with both small budgets and big budgets (and anything in between). All businesses start with the Data Health Kit (DHK) and a full project plan is included during that job (so check that out).
Even before Web Wonks was a global company, we had an international flavour. New Zealanders, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Filipino, Ukrainian, we really are multicultural.
Web Wonks is proud of its achievements over the years. We don't go in for the big awards shows, or the flashy offices, we are all about hard work and results. They say that hard work pays off and we agree!