Sell Products To The Shoppers That Matter The Most To You
With Google shopping campaigns you can create an online shopfront on Google for your products, where potential buyers can see which products you sell, their descriptions, prices, shipping costs and review ratings.
This gives an opportunity for retailers to showcase their products on Google search engine result page without the need for customers to visit their website and they only pay for clicks.
Included Google Shopping Campaigns (GSC)
- Creation of Google Merchant Centre account. This account is needed to submit your product feed to Google and link it with your Google Ads account.
- Creation of Product Feed. This is a crucial task in setting up your Google shopping feed. The details you provide in the product feed will determine how your shopping ads will appear on Google. Whether you provide the correct Google Product Category to let Google know in which category your product should be listed in, how the title of the product is added and how you determine the shipping cost etc.
- Submitting the product feed to the Google Merchant Centre and scheduling regular fetches from your website data to ensure any change in product price on the website is also updated in your Google shopping ads.
- Creation of a Google Shopping campaign in Google Ads with the planned budget, location and bidding strategy.
- Strategic support from your dedicated project manager so you are in control of what's being offered.
- A framework created for your specific needs, which you collaborate with and sign off on.
- Connection to Google Analytics to harness Machine Learning.
- Actionable insights to improve your campaigns' performance through the use of Opti-Score
Why use Google Ads Shopping Campaigns?
- Shopping ads provide better visibility for your products with product image, title, short description, price, review and shipping cost as well. That is all without the need for a potential customer to visit your website.
- Shopping Campaign ads have a lower cost per click in comparison to text ads. A recent study from Google states a 23% lower cost.
- Shopping ads are more relevant to potential customers as there is no option for adding targeted keywords. If your products are listed in the correct product categories on Google, the ads are displayed to potential searches on the Google Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
- Shopping ads provide benchmarks with anonymous CTR and CPC metrics on your competitors who are also listing their products on Google, giving you an idea of what other players in the market are doing.
- Shopping campaigns are easier to manage as no regular checks for keyword bidding are required.
Our Range Of Solutions To Grow Your Business
Web Wonks builds websites for clients primarily using Wordpress as the Content Management System (CMS), though many clients also use Shopify and we have experience with many other CMS platforms.
Ecommerce has enjoyed a sustained post-covid era boom and clever online infrastructure designed to support revenue growth, has never been more important. Critically, this means that you need to choose the right analytical deployment for your business type and not be blind to what the data is saying.
Google Infrastructure Development (GID) is as old as our DHK Solution and includes a range of Google (and some not Google :P ) products that don't have a category all of their own.
Quite frankly, we love Google Shopping Campaigns! When connected to a robust Google Analytics strategy you can really draw significant revenue and high Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) from your Google Shopping Campaigns. If you are selling online, you need to be running shopping ads and configuring your Google Merchant Centre.
Check Out More About Web Wonks
We can build a project for almost any type of business and can work with both small budgets and big budgets (and anything in between). All businesses start with the Data Health Kit (DHK) and a full project plan is included during that job (so check that out).
Even before Web Wonks was a global company, we had an international flavour. New Zealanders, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Filipino, Ukrainian, we really are multicultural.
Web Wonks is proud of its achievements over the years. We don't go in for the big awards shows, or the flashy offices, we are all about hard work and results. They say that hard work pays off and we agree!