Build Smart Ecommerce Data Strategies And Drive Long Term Revenue
Ecommerce tracking does not come standard with Google Analytics and yet if you don't track it, you are working with one arm tied behind your back. Often your Content Management System (CMS - like Shopify) will provide basic Ecommerce data like total sales, average order value and SKUs sold, however this data does not connect to the wider Google ecosystem.
By configuring your Ecommerce data from your website, through your merchant, and into your Google Analytics account you can harness the power of machine learning to power your ads. You can segment your ecommerce data to drill into your client's behaviour and intent.
We can help you measure your Ecommerce data in a simple, yet effective way, which will leave your business in the box set when it comes to growing sales.
Included In Standard Ecommerce (SEA)
- A full assessment of your current online sales pipeline with your project manager - how many transactions are happening per month, who is your merchant, is your site secure and what do you want to achieve?
- Once we have a clear idea of your needs, we will then configure the tags (create) in your Google Tag Manager account to record the transaction data.
- We will then feed this information into your Google Analytics account so you can track and segment key Ecommerce data.
- We will link your Google Ad account with the new revenue data in your Analytics account so you can harness the power of machine learning.
- We will assess your Google Merchant Centre account and overall online sales pipeline to help guide you towards more online growth.
- Optional Upgrade: we can build an Ecommerce dashboard in Google Looker Studio for easy-to-read reporting.
Why set up Standard Ecommerce?
- Setting up Ecommerce tracking in Google Analytics allows you to track and analyze the sales performance of your website. You can gain insights into revenue, transactions, average order value, and more.
- Ecommerce tracking enables you to understand which products or categories are driving the most sales. You can analyze product performance metrics such as conversion rates, revenue per product, and order quantity to make data-driven decisions.
- With Ecommerce tracking, you can analyze the entire customer journey from product browsing to purchase completion. This helps identify areas of the funnel where users drop off, allowing you to optimize those stages and improve overall conversion rates.
- Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking enables you to attribute sales and revenue to specific marketing campaigns. You can identify which channels or campaigns are driving the most conversions and allocate your marketing resources effectively.
- By implementing Ecommerce tracking, you can gain insights into customer behaviour, such as the time between the first visit and purchase, the number of sessions before conversion, and customer lifetime value. This information helps you better understand and target your customer base.
Our Google Ad Solutions are at the leading edge of what is possible with online advertising! We don't just take what Google tells us to do, we double down and push for more! We ask what else we can do to generate leads and revenue for your business and how…
Web Analytics is moving very quickly and with the release of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and new AI tools, a whole new way of mining, processing, modelling, and deploying your data is upon us, but in order to make the best use of your customer data you need to control…
Our Favourites are the most sought after solutions we offer! We pack the most into these solutions to ensure your business growth is assured! Crafted over the last decade we invest the very best into your business right from the start!
Our Favourite Solutions Include the:
Data Health Kit (DHK)
Strategic Data Planning…
We often hear that people are happy to use the native analytics that is provided by websites like Shopify, but the reality is Google is omnipresent and pretty much owns the online ad space at present. The data that Google holds on each and everyone of us powers more than just your website, it allows you to tap into a global resource that is unparalleled. Setting up standard Ecommerce in your analytics account is a must-do.
Other Web Wonks Solutions
We can build a project for almost any type of business and can work with both small budgets and big budgets (and anything in between). All businesses start with the Data Health Kit (DHK) and a full project plan is included during that job (so check that out).
Even before Web Wonks was a global company, we had an international flavour. New Zealanders, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Filipino, Ukrainian, we really are multicultural.
Web Wonks is proud of its achievements over the years. We don't go in for the big awards shows, or the flashy offices, we are all about hard work and results. They say that hard work pays off and we agree!