Take Your Retail Business To The Next Level
An omnichannel approach allows for the seamless integration and coordination of various marketing and sales channels, both online and offline, to provide a unified and consistent customer experience.
We can integrate newer marketing channels, such as email marketing and online advertising with traditional marketing channels such as radio and TV, and overlay a data-driven strategy.. For example, a customer might browse products on a website having been driven to their by a radio ad, but then come into a store and buy in person. Following this customer journey can be invaluable for understanding where to put your marketing efforts.
The key to a successful omnichannel approach is the ability to provide a consistent brand experience and enable smooth transitions between channels. It requires robust data integration, real-time synchronization, and a deep understanding of customer behaviour and preferences. By implementing an omnichannel strategy, businesses can deliver a personalized, seamless, and convenient customer experience, fostering loyalty, increasing sales, and building a strong brand presence both online and offline. All of which we can help with.
Included In Advanced Retail Ecommerce (ARE)
- A full deep dive into your current on and offline marketing program with your project manager and one of our senior managers - often we will visit a store and assess how a customer is likely to engage with your brand/
- A review of your current data tracking for both web sales and Point Of Sale (POS) transitions.
- We will work to match customer IDs through the website and in-store - often this is done through emails and ideally a VIP / rewards program.
- Where we are missing aspects of the journey we will work with you to more effectively track the customer journey and put in place measurement.
- Once we have the methodology in place, we will then run integrated campaigns to drive higher returns - often this is measured by increased revenue or foot traffic.
Why Do Advanced Retail Ecommerce?
- Businesses with large marketing budgets are often looking at the Cost Per Lead (CPL), Return On Ad Spend (ROAS), and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), so implementing advanced Ecommerce integration will help streamline the data analysis.
- Tracking multiple channels, especially above-the-line advertising such as radio can be hard to do, but by implementing baseline data, you can more effectively measure success.
- Understanding the journey a customer takes through touchpoints with your brand is key to uncovering higher returns from each purchase they make.
- Knowing the cost per acquisition per client and the differential value (and operation cost) of an in-store and online purchase can have a large effect on where a business will invest resources.
Our Favourites are the most sought after solutions we offer! We pack the most into these solutions to ensure your business growth is assured! Crafted over the last decade we invest the very best into your business right from the start!
Our Favourite Solutions Include the:
Data Health Kit (DHK)
Strategic Data Planning…
Our Google Ad Solutions are at the leading edge of what is possible with online advertising! We don't just take what Google tells us to do, we double down and push for more! We ask what else we can do to generate leads and revenue for your business and how…
Google Infrastructure Development (GID) is as old as our DHK Solution and includes a range of Google (and some not Google :P ) products that don't have a category all of their own.
We really enjoy working with bigger retailers, not only because they have larger datasets to work with and normally intelligent and engaged marketing teams, but the returns we can provide can be very big. The challenge of getting a strategy to encompass such wide and varied marketing initiatives is one that really gets us excited!
We can build a project for almost any type of business and can work with both small budgets and big budgets (and anything in between). All businesses start with the Data Health Kit (DHK) and a full project plan is included during that job (so check that out).
Even before Web Wonks was a global company, we had an international flavour. New Zealanders, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Filipino, Ukrainian, we really are multicultural.
Web Wonks is proud of its achievements over the years. We don't go in for the big awards shows, or the flashy offices, we are all about hard work and results. They say that hard work pays off and we agree!